Power Home Solar LLC (“POWERHOME SOLAR”) respects the wishes of those customers and prospective customers who do not want to receive telephone solicitation calls from POWERHOME SOLAR. It is the policy of POWERHOME SOLAR not to make a telephone solicitation call to:
- Any person who has requested that POWERHOME SOLAR not make such calls to the person’s residence or wireless number; or
- Any person who has put his or her telephone number on a national or state Do Not Call registry, except as otherwise may be permitted by applicable law.
POWERHOME SOLAR maintains a list containing the telephone numbers and names (if provided) of those persons who have told POWERHOME SOLAR that they do not want to receive telephone solicitation calls from POWERHOME SOLAR.
Anyone may be placed on POWERHOME SOLAR’s Do Not Call list by:
- Sending a written request to POWERHOME SOLAR at: Power Home Solar, LLC, Attn: Legal Department, 919 N. Main St., Mooresville, NC 28115.
- E-mailing POWERHOME SOLAR at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling POWERHOME SOLAR at: 800-SOLAR-15.
- Requesting a POWERHOME SOLAR customer service representative to place such person on POWERHOME SOLAR’s Do Not Call list during a telephone call with POWERHOME SOLAR.
Once a request has been made, POWERHOME SOLAR will add the telephone number and name (if provided) to POWERHOME SOLAR’s Do Not Call list as quickly as possible (in most cases, less than seven (7) days, but in no case more than thirty (30) days).
Please also remember:
- Your request must include, at a minimum, your telephone number.
- If you have multiple telephone numbers, tell us all numbers that you want to be included.
- You will remain on our Internal Do Not Call List unless (and until such time as) you ask to be removed.
- If your telephone number ever changes, you must give us your new information for your “do not call” status to remain in effect.
All employees that engage in outbound telephone solicitation calls are trained in this policy and are made aware of these procedures before they are allowed to place calls to consumers. POWERHOME SOLAR has implemented procedures to ensure that telephone solicitation calls are not placed to consumers whose telephone numbers are on the POWERHOME SOLAR Do Not Call list. Management reviews the policy with these employees on a regular basis. The methods and procedures in this Do Not Call policy are also reviewed by POWERHOME SOLAR on a regular basis.
POWERHOME SOLAR further trains its employees to not interfere or try to deter a consumer from requesting to be added to POWERHOME SOLAR’s Do Not Call list; and the following actions are prohibited (and should be reported to POWERHOME SOLAR): harassing a person who makes a do-not-call request; hanging up on a person who makes such a request; failing to honor the request; requiring the person to listen to a sales pitch before accepting the request; assessing a fee for honoring the request; or requiring the person to identify POWERHOME SOLAR as the company making the call that prompted the request.
If a consumer requests a copy of POWERHOME SOLAR’s Do Not Call policy, we will send a copy via U.S. mail or electronic mail. The Do Not Call policy is also posted on POWERHOME SOLAR’s website (www.powerhome.com).
Any questions concerning POWERHOME SOLAR’s Do Not Call Policy should be directed to:
Power Home Solar LLC
Attn: Legal Department
919 N. Main St.
Mooresville, NC 28115